Wednesday, February 29, 2012

** Bella Blvd ** ~ check it out . . . . .



Imagination Gives You Wings ........... used SunShine & Happiness Collection




I came across this older photo of my daughter, Amelia (I’m a little behind in my albums). In this photo she is 3yrs old, and she is now going on 8yrs old. But for sure, one of my all time favorite photos of her! I decided to do a blocking background with the pattern papers - and POP the photo as the focus. I embellished with details throughout the page. Once I decided on the title, it was a bit long for the space provided and since the lower part of the photo was wide open I decided to lay the title across the photo and onto the page. The colors of Sunshine & Happiness went along perfect with her shirt and wings. I really enjoyed doing this page - can't believe how TIME FLIES.




As I look again at this page I think it may need some more BLING or Stickles before I put it in her book.


Thanks for Looking ~ allyson

1 comment:

jennifer edwardson said...

ADORABLE !! Better get 'caught up' on all those girls pages before the next one comes along :))