Thursday, June 6, 2013

Finally Back . . . . .

 
 

For some reason I was completely LOCKed out of my very own BLOG!

But I am BACK & doing a Happy Dance!!!

 
Hello Summer . . . even though it doesn't feel like it today here in WI.
Now that school is officially done as of TODAY!
(yep a bit of a surprise to me ~ totally thought tomorrow was the last day ~
SUPER MOM moment here)

 
 ~ Birthday Bananza Begins this weekend ~
for Lil' Miss Audriana!  Turning 7 and going into 2nd Grade just can't BeLieve it!!!
 Since Audriana's Birthday is the 12th and Lil' Miss Alayna turns the BIG ONE on the 13th
We are doing Audriana's this coming Saturday and the
Birthday Bash ~ Sock Monkey Style for Alayna will be Next Saturday!!!!




Off to accomplish ~ but I will be Back very very soon!!!!

From Lego Friends to Sock Monkeys ~ Bella Projects to yard work the list goes on & on!!!

Lots o Monkey Business around here . . . . Swing on back very soon!!!!



No comments: