Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Layouts on Wednesday over at Bella's Blog

Another cute page of my girlies . . . . oldie but a goodie!!!

I realized I never did New Years day from 2007 . . .

stumbled across these photos and had to whip out this page.  (way over due)

 

SWEET SISTERS . . .

             Amelia was 2 1/2 yrs old and Audriana was about 6 months old        

        Love using my NEW twinery from our last team up - perfect to add a little touch.

For this layout I used mainly the Flirty and Sophisticates Collections along with a mix of embellishments. I love how everything came together so easily. I just love how Bella all works together from new lines to old lines! I am all about matchy-matchy. These photos are from New Years day of 2006. I am a bit behind in my scrapbooks! Hard to believe how time flies, as these photos were taken when we had just two daughters. And we are now expecting our fourth little girl.

Enjoy & thanks for peeking . . . off to create some more!






No comments: