Friday, May 4, 2012

Need to get back in the GROOVE . . . .

. . . . with many things! 
(scrapbooking & posting ~ to name a few)

Sometimes Life just gets in the way . . . .  and there is always tomorrow! RIGHT!?!

I am so EXCITED to share . . . . . . .
Pictures that is from my Girls weekend a few weeks back!! 
It was filled with fun, special peeps
and so many memories that I will always cherish.

So, it was Crazy Busy ~ but oh, so worth it!! 
(Dr Bear probably wouldn't of approved for a few factors. . .
the amount of activity, the amount of CUPCAKES we ate ~
but it went so FAST and way to SHORT)

Jenn came all the way from Vancouver Island, Canada for the weekend ~
She brought the girls these adorable tshirts (all matching ~ Love it)  They took really well to her and ask me all the time when she is coming back home!

Amelia took this one ~ we had her stand on top of the table (better angle)


So, was planning on making this a crazy long post - but I ave a Crazy busy weekend . . . so I figured I would post this and come back as soon as I can to post more from my FABULOUS girls weekend.

Be back real soon . . . . .

No comments: