Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bella Blvd . . . . check it out!


"Miles Of Smiles"

I really enjoyed making this layout once I had a photo and an idea. I sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed when I have a "Free for All", just because I have so much Bella product and I want to use it all. When looking thru my photos, I realized it has been a year since we drove down to Disney with our 3 little girlies. And it is one album I have not started yet. So, no better time than the present to do a bit of Disney using Bella Blvd. I used my Cricut to cut out the back overlay and built my page off of there. My favorite part was making the tabs of Designer Tape pop. First I ran the tape onto white cardstock so I was able to cut pieces, and then I popped it off the page using pop dots. I also loved using buttons to make the little Mickey Mouse ears!



I can officially say that I started my Disney album.  One page closer  .  .  . I figure you have to start somewhere.

Enjoy! 

Stay tuned for more upcoming posts.

No comments: