Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Layouts on Wednesday @ Bella Blvd

Cute Page over at Bella Blvd . . . check it out!!!




"A Hand's Down Favorite Friend"

I just adore this photo. It was taken in the beginning of the school year, during Audriana's 1st Kindergarten field trip to an apple orchard, shortly after she had broken her arm. She was holding hands with her best little girlfriend, Rowan. I am usually not a ONE photo layout kinda girl. Mainly because I have so much to scrapbook, trying to keep up with 3 (almost 4) girlie’s albums. But this photo was too sweet and needed to stay as the main focus. I added a few embellishments and searched for just the RIGHT title . . . I knew it needed the word “hand” in it.





Just love the PINK cast :)

Have a great day . . . thanks for looking


No comments: