Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mister Mister . . . .

I recently completed a layout for Bella's 4th Birthday Celebration Week



Happy Birthday to Mister Mister . . .

these are photos of Carii's son Jason ~ celebrating his FIRST birthday. 

Hard to believe he is ONE already.

My girls just adore him . . .

they all act as if he is their lil brother . . .

all of these BIG sisters and mothers he has looking over him !







I used the Birthday Boy collection for this layout, which is such a HUGE change of direction for me, as a mommy of 4 girlie GIRLS. I usually don't get to do too many boy pages, so I decided for this birthday week that I would take the opportunity to play with the new birthday boy collection. These photos were taken at a dear friend’s son's birthday party. We call him "Mister Mister", and "Mister Mister" was turning ONE!






Bella Blvd is celebrating FOUR years of Creativity.

I am SO fortunate that I am a part of the Bella Blvd Team . . . .

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Allyson-I hadn't seen this layout until just today over at Bella. So cute! And I love the title...mista mista!